Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, For the past weeks I've been trying to add serial numbers to the MyDevices and it always shows the error that i've reached the 100 limit. Is the issue known or is there any work around? I have a few collegues that have their accounts working p...

JFSM by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our internal scanner picked up this vulnerability last fall. I updated DCNM to 11.4(1). For some reason that didn't take care of the issue as the scanner (Qualys) still said it was vulnerable. I recently updated to 11.5(1) and am still getting the al...

Hi,Our deployment is currently composed by:- Catalyst 9800-40 release Amsterdam 17.3.3 (upgrade performed from the default version 16.12.02s) - Access Point 9120AXWe are not allowed to configure the helper address on the Gateway (Firewall Checkpoint)...

stefxoxo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this the same as this known issue from VMware?  If so, this is not an AnyConnect-specific bug.VMware Fusion 12.1.2 Release Notes  Known IssuesThe virtual machine (VM) cannot access the same network as the host while macOS Big Sur host is connected...

Hi Guys, I got a Cisco Codec Pro installed at client site. I faced a weird issue that regarding to Monitor Role for Output Connector. Whenever I saved the Monitor Role settings for Output Connector 1 to "First" and Output Connector 2 to "Record Only"...

It seems if you set this setting to "audit" mode Cisco Secure Endpoint still displays an alert on the users endpoint for an "exploit prevention event". This will generate calls into the Service Desk. Is there anyway to either supress this alert or st...