cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvh97648 - Enhancement Request Allow Receipts to be configured in Cisco Jabber

juliend2011
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Regarding this Enhancement Request, I have a customer asking me to remove the 'Read Receipts' when they transfer voicemail message with their Jabber client to an other user mailboxes.

They always receive a email (Single Inbox) telling that their message was read. I don't see any documentation talking about this option if we can enable it or disable. Only things I found is about this bug CSCvh97648 and Im wondering if Receipts on can't be changed at the moment.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

juliend2011
Level 1
Level 1

Jabber seems to automatically request for a read receipts when voicemail are transferred through the app.

A colleague of mine found a workaround,

You need to go into the user account in unity, edit, mailbox, uncheck Respond to Requests for Read Receipts

Hope it will help someone a day !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

juliend2011
Level 1
Level 1

Jabber seems to automatically request for a read receipts when voicemail are transferred through the app.

A colleague of mine found a workaround,

You need to go into the user account in unity, edit, mailbox, uncheck Respond to Requests for Read Receipts

Hope it will help someone a day !

I have applied this workaround for a customer and it does not seem to stop the read receipts from Jabber.