cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvj11454 - ISE Unable to delete trusted certificate if secure syslog referencing it is deleted

riwakefi
Level 1
Level 1

A work around we found was to disable all remote logging targets (even the UDP ones), make your cert change, then turn the remote logging targets back on.

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

as per the Bug, contact TAC to suggest any other fix, or upgrade suggest verion if that works for you ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

We found this in 2.4p11 and tried patch 12 also, and this was still a problem. The above method was the easiest work around we could find. We did call tac and this was their preferred work around as well. I'm not sure why this workaround is not listed as the workaround in the bugID, so I posted the above to help others fix this on their own.

Agreed some time some of the bugs not have clear instructions, since its massive product range some time.

i am sure there may be reason they looking to see how many people effected based on TAC case for analytics purpose and looking to improve the code.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: