Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvk03035 - Unable to login to FMC due Internal server error 500

emrcadmin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have 2 Cisco ASA 5516-X firepower that are managed through a single FMC version 6.0.1, all of a sudden i can't login into the FMC with an error of "Error 500: Internal Server Error, the server encountered an internal error or mis-configuration".

i Don't recall any changes that were made recently that could lead to this login failure. Also I can log to the devices using the Cisco ASDM, but fail with the FMC :(

Appreciate your help, thanks  

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This could be GUI web Servers issue, since this manament, have you try to login to SSH and see any logs ?

Try reboot the FMC and wait for 15-20min and try login.

If you see still issue suggest to open a cisco TAC Case.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

i can login using SSH but i failed to find the command to run the diagnosis or export logs, also i restarted the FMC many times with the same error.

If you know any command that could export the diagnostic logs will be great

thanks

ROBBY HARRELL
Level 1
Level 1

I just ran into this problem as well today.  Any resolution.  I rebooted the Virtual Machine, and still get the Internal Error 500 web page displayed after a successful login.   I have version 6.2 FMC.  It worked the last login I did 2 weeks ago.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: