cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvk06176 - SSEConnector is not coming up because of Wrong Executable

Jim Jones
Level 4
Level 4

This is a nice annoying bug! It says it is fixed but I don't see where a new release has been pushed on 7/2 either on CCO or through the FMC updates window. Any idea what build number this is fixed in?

20 Replies 20

It looks like Cisco just dropped 6.2.3.3 as well which should have the fix rolled into it. Hope this helps you out as well @lanbrown. https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286259687/type/286271056/release/6.2.3.3

Thank you.  I looked at the release notes and it says that it is fixed.  The reality is, it is still broke.  I installed patch 3 and well, even after clearing all of the alerts and telling it to run all modules, it clears and then returns.

Tomorrow TAC is going to install the "good" connector package.  I'll see how that works....or doesn't.

So TAC was able to successfully install the good connector to resolve the issue.

Kyle Stewart
Level 1
Level 1
According to the bug description it says a file is attached that I can replace the bad file. Does anyone know where I can find this file? I'm already on 6.2.3.3 and I REALLY don't want to downgrade everything.

You need to contact TAC and they will get you the file.  You need to transfer it to the box and use the CLI to install it.  TAC handled the install process for me as they didn't give directions.

Ok. Thanks, Ian.