has there been any progress on this?
between the move from Jabber to Teams and the newly released MSFTTeams integration, AppDialRules are now an issue as MSFTTeams doesn't sync IPPHONE but uses TelephoneNumber which we have set for the full 10-digit number.
4-digit extension dialing works.
It was click-to-call where the full 10-digit number is pulled from a contact card where ours failed. I found when pulled from AD >> WebexCalling in MS Teams pulled the full "work number" and not the IPPHone. To work around this, I created called-party transformation patterns to catch our numbers with & without the prefix (we use an 8 to dial out) so
1) 81201XXX.XXXX - strip pre-dot
2) 1201XXX.XXXX - strip pre-dot
applied this to the partition we use for transforming CALLED numbers (xform-sip-cld-pt). This caught the number on the way in from the application and converted it to a 4-digit extension that would then match existing DN's in the database.
I created one for every combination of Area-Code/Number combinations. since we only have 4 ranges, it requires 8 patterns, but it's quick and fairly painless..
I'm only using webex Teams & Jabber - Internal calls (5 digit numbers) has always work for me - It's only outbound 10 Digit calling numbers that were failing when NO prefix was applied.
++ But, the same APP Dial Rules still doesn't work for IOS/Android cell phones - Workaround: Create a different route pattern, partition and CSS which strip pre-dot. Then, assigned that new CSS to the TCT/BOT device.