Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All, we are also facing this issue on our Nexus 93180 Switches. On of four Switches is having this "Kernel-Panic-Bug". We have upgraded the NXOS to 9.3.5 but still having this issue.Does anyone else has an applicable solution to avoid these kind...

Hello everyone,I have a switch that boots up gives the following message: Front-end Microcode IMG MGR: Installed 3 image(s) in cache:Front-end Microcode IMG MGR: found microcode images for 3 devices.Image for front-end 0: flash:/front_end_ucode_cache...

MrDvD by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have upgrade NCS4K from version 6.1.42 to new version 6.5.25, after upgrade it appear alarm Disk space alert for location "Sysadmin:/var/log" , this issue we see Cisco recommend install ncs4k-6.5.26.CSCvs38893.smu file for fix it, i have d...

I am experimenting the same issue after upgrade CPI to 3.8.1 with assurance & health system Jobs. It's not possible to execute the workaround because the aplication doesn't permit reschedule them manually. Any other alternative? Regards

Does anyone know if a fix is in the works for this third party backup issue?Having the ability create snapshots of the VM during an ISE patch or upgrade would be so much of a time saver if something were to go south during the process.  ej