cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvr91479 - Unable to login to RTMT with SSO. Stuck with Authorization Complete

Hello,

Did anyone resolve this issue? I am able to successfully authenticate with iDP (Microsoft Azure) and RTMT gets stuck saying Auth

2 Replies 2

mfassler2
Level 1
Level 1

You can disable SAML/SSO just for RTMT (under System/Enterprise Parameters).  It's a crappy workaround, but it works for the time being until you can update CUCM.

Thanks for this had endless issues with RTMT and was not sure what was going on, first I thought it was a  Java issue as everything is pointing to that. Only after looking at the logs I noticed that SSO was enabled, even though I did not activate it when I initially setup SSO. After disabling it, I got the prompt for username and password and was able to login.

""2024-09-09 13:03:54,858 [main] INFO rtmt.control - [INFO] CUCM Server in SAML SSO Status enabled is : true**********
""2024-09-09 13:03:54,956 [main] INFO rtmt.control - [INFO] Use SSO for RTMT Enterprise parameter is : true
""2024-09-09 13:03:54,956 [main] INFO rtmt.control - [INFO] Will proceed with IDP page redirection.
""2024-09-09 13:03:55,010 [main] ERROR rtmt.control - In checkServerTrusted():Failed standard verification process!! Asking user for opinion. Ex: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found