Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvt55425 - 'Add/Update/Delete not allowed' after CUCM 12.5SU2

stefan.ionescu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I am hitting the same error after upgrading CUCM from 11.5 to 12.5.1.15900-66, after switching the version to PUB.

I am not sure if this is helpful for anybody else, but for the CUCM upgrades I've done I managed to get rid of this message by doing these 2 steps:

1. Switch version for all Subscribers and wait for their services to be up and running on 12.5.1.15900-66 version
  2. Run postupgrade check (ciscocm.postUpgradeCheck-00029.k4.cop.sha512) on ALL the servers (PUB and SUBs). It doesn't matter if the results show a failed option related to Database status like the one below:

1.4 FAIL Cluster Database Status

ccm-sub Unknown Replication State
ccm-pub Unknown Replication State

After running postupgrade on all servers, the database on PUB will become unlocked and the DB synchronization process will start. There was no need to use "utils system enableAdministration".

Cheers!

Stefan

2 Replies 2

Philip Badhams
Level 1
Level 1

I hit this issue last night while trying to prep the servers to do the switch in another MW. I concerned about the issues for UCCX integrations

"Further Problem Description: The issue seems to be on the CUCM side [only for upgrades to 12.5SU2 or above] and will affect all supported versions of UCCX integrations. This defect is being filed to track the trailing effects on the CCX side."

Does anybody know what these CCX "issues" are please?

Thanks

vijayS
Level 1
Level 1

you can make sure there is no ugrade in progress using 'utils system upgrade status' ..once thats confirmed, use 'utils system enableAdministration' .. this will make the error msg go away.  i tried this on 14su3