cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvt76008 - SocialMiner Bubble chat gets blocked in Chrome 80 since SameSite' cookie attribute is not set - 1

damianh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I have originally reported the issue in March 2020 working with a TAC engineer. Since then I have not seen any fix.

There is no way we can ask external customer to apply the work around "fix" on their end. Firstly we do not know who connects to our chat and what browser they use. Disabling "SameSite by default cookies" works but it needs to be done on both ends.

Could you let us know when there will be patch available to fix the issue, please? I assume Google will not change their browser behavior so we need a fix from Cisco.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

damianh
Level 1
Level 1

Issue now resolved. Cisco TAC provided a cop file "SocialMiner 11.6(2) ES06.CSCvv66232.SameSiteCookie-ET.cop" to fix our issue.
Mentioned cop file had to be installed on Social Miner 11.6(2)ES06 version so I had to upgrade SocialMiner to ES06. Prior to upgrading SM our UCCX cluster had to be upgraded to ES06 version too.
In order to fix SM web chat issues with SameSiteCookies I carried out the following steps:

1. Installation of latest UCCX language Pack on UCCX Pub and Sub.
  2. Upgrade UCCX Pub and SUP to 11.6(2)ES06
  3. Install the latest Language Pack on SM
  4. Upgrade SM to 11.6(2)ES06
  5. Install fix cop file on SM - SocialMiner 11.6(2) ES06.CSCvv66232.SameSiteCookie-ET.cop

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

damianh
Level 1
Level 1

Issue now resolved. Cisco TAC provided a cop file "SocialMiner 11.6(2) ES06.CSCvv66232.SameSiteCookie-ET.cop" to fix our issue.
Mentioned cop file had to be installed on Social Miner 11.6(2)ES06 version so I had to upgrade SocialMiner to ES06. Prior to upgrading SM our UCCX cluster had to be upgraded to ES06 version too.
In order to fix SM web chat issues with SameSiteCookies I carried out the following steps:

1. Installation of latest UCCX language Pack on UCCX Pub and Sub.
  2. Upgrade UCCX Pub and SUP to 11.6(2)ES06
  3. Install the latest Language Pack on SM
  4. Upgrade SM to 11.6(2)ES06
  5. Install fix cop file on SM - SocialMiner 11.6(2) ES06.CSCvv66232.SameSiteCookie-ET.cop