cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Network topology internall server errorr

barr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello we have problem with CBD and remote site. If we want to show netwokr topology on the remote site - webpage show internall serverr error.

Remote probes are running on the switches CBS350 and SG350. Probe is online and work correctly. 

Local probe (CBD build in probe) and local network topology show without problem. 

Where can by problem? 

Thanks

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Tom,

One of the team here has just reminded me of a known problem that will give you these symptoms if the version of the probe is an older one.  You mentioned that you are using the embedded probe in the switches - what is the firmware version of those switches for the problem networks?

Cheers,

Dave.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom,

Could you reproduce the problem, and then go to the System > Log Settings page and click the button to download the log file bundle.  Then can you pm the resulting file to me and we can have a look at what is causing the problem.

Thanks,

Dave.

Hello

thanks for your reply.

I am sending logfile

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom,

One of the team here has just reminded me of a known problem that will give you these symptoms if the version of the probe is an older one.  You mentioned that you are using the embedded probe in the switches - what is the firmware version of those switches for the problem networks?

Cheers,

Dave.

Hi Dave,

Thanks, upgrade firmware solved problem.

Tom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: