Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm taking my ensari in the beginning of August to complete my full enterprise certification. Meanwhile I was thinking of doing the JBrand service provider cert track.   it seems to cover a lot, PIM, RP's/Multicast, MPLS(which i read is fading nowada...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In case you missed it, we have launched our May #CommunityPoll on social: **LinkedIn Poll (closed on Jun   │ Twitter Poll (closed on Jun 1)** Join the #CiscoCommunity conversation!     Follow us on social: LinkedIn │ Twitter │ Facebook │ Instagram ...

VivienChia_0-1685406665619.png May #CommunityPoll.png
Vivien Chia by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need practice on wireless implementations. I have all the hardware/images I need, I can do everythin via images if need be.Are there any good lab manuals out there for wireless? I wouldn't mind CCIE level stuff, I'm not looking for CCNA level stuff...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for something that will help me monitor day to day operations, via commands and device features. For example show biderictional forwarding, event-trace, unplugged cables. I'm writing python scripts to monitor the network, and so monitoring fr...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! i have 2 cisco ID

First one is from pearson. Second is from discount voucher.Unfortunately i cant activate the cisco id that i get from the discount voucher. and i need to use the cisco id that have the discount voucher.please advise. tq Current Cisco ID : CSCO1351386...

This is a thread for public commentary on the AI experiment announced here. We’re interested in your thoughts about this project! Community managers will be following this conversation and making sure your input gets to the engineering team.   Please...

dbrittin by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hi all, I would like to share with the community a bite of the new CCST Entry Level Certifications in CyberSecurity and Networking, in 3 topics:Access.Cost.Value.Let's start with Access, because I want to focus on the possibility that everybody have ...

jeec by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes