cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CCST networking certification availbility and course

andersgjerlow
Level 1
Level 1

So when I typed to open a new thread here I found someone who did answer a few things about the new Cisco CCST Networking certification.

Heres my background, I just finished and passed the CCT 100-490 v3 RSTECH certification and near my CCT certification I found out that there was coming a new entry level certification which I could hop from CCT-->CCST-->CCNA, but I saw that the CCST Networking cert was targeted for April 2023 and that is great, but there is not any date, just a month and I that could mean I have to wait up to 3 weeks to continue since I was hoping to finish the CCST Networking cert in the end of July 2023. And I can study the course for CCST Cybersecurity, but not Networking for some odd reason. As I was hoping I could just start with the new cert in the beginning of April. I would think that CCST Networking is more important so people can a greater foundation before going onto CCNA.

I also dont know if I labeled the discussion correct, since i couldnt find anywhere where it said certification

So my questions is:
When will the CCST Networking be available to browse/ go through? since I read that entry is free of charge
Can I only register via certpoint? and not PearsonVUE?
Do I get a completion badge for the course so I can promote my next cert on LinkedIn for potential IT firms

2 Replies 2

mudassirs466
Level 1
Level 1

Does "Networking Essentials" course in "Skills for all" website cover the CCST Networking course?
Please can an anyone provide me the link for the same? 

Mudassir Shaikh

You probably have followed the development of CCST Networking certification as well,but today I finally found out that they updated the courses to get the CCST Networking cert, and the Networking Essentials course does not seem to be included.

Check out this link:
https://skillsforall.com/career-path/network-technician