Views
Helpful
Replies

HelloWorld

ahmed.jama
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have recently joined the community and I thought I 'd say hi to everyone in my first discussion thread. Hoping to learn and contribute in the coming days, weeks, months and years. I recently certified as CCNA, I also have a degree in computer networking and have keen interest in open-source OS's and applications.

AJ

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey there AJ,

Welcome aboard

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

16 Replies 16

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey there AJ,

Welcome aboard

Cheers!

Rob

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

AJ

Welcome to the forums. Please do get involved and don't be shy about posting if you see questions you can answer, all help is appreciated.

Jon

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

AJ,

We are thrilled to have you here!  I hope you find CSC to be a valuable resource to learn and share your knowledge.  If you have questions or comments about CSC don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Dan

PS:  Don't forget to also have fun.  I'm sure you can see we do by some of the posts in this forum

Cheers, Dan

Kimberly Adams
Level 3
Level 3

Welcome AJ!  We do try to have some fun and share our skills.

Thanks,

Kimberly

Thanks and Cheers! Kimberly Please remember to rate helpful posts.

ahmed.jama
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, its already starting to feel like home. All that is missing now is some cup-cakes and hot chocolate to go round the cafe. Am looking forwards to the exchanging ideas with all of you.

All that is missing now is some cup-cakes and hot chocolate to go round the cafe.

Well, if you are offering i'm sure we could provide forwarding addresses

AJ

Actually on a slightly more serious note, if you hang out in these CSC Social forums long enough the topic of ratings will often come up. Two things to be said on that really -

1) don't be discouraged if you post an answer and it is not rated, happens often. If Rob had been rated on all his excellent replies Dan would have had to create about another 5 stars for the top of the all time table

2) If you ask or see answers you think are good then please feel free to rate. You can rate answers to your own questions but also others as well. Generally 5 is used if the answer is good and completely answers the question.

Jon

PS Dan, if you read this, you had better think about creating some more new stars otherwise Rob will have nothing to aim for

AJ

That honestly wasn't meant as a hint to get you to rate these posts, i was actually talking more about technical posts, but much appreciated.

Must try this more often

Jon

ahmed.jama
Level 1
Level 1

Speaking of ratings I have given everyone in this thread a five star rating including Dan and Rob .  Watch out for a packet containing cup-cakes and hot chocolate in the attachement.

AJ,

Here is a +5 for your offering of Cupcakes and Coco....and a nice packet capture of them!!!

Kimberly

Thanks and Cheers! Kimberly Please remember to rate helpful posts.

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Jon,

Aren't I always watching   I've already told Rob he's making my life more difficult because I now need to come up with yet another level in the rating system.  Can anyone guess what color it will be???  I've already decided the next level will be 1 billion points

Cheers,

Dan

PS:  Maria, I will apologize in advance because it won't be pink

Cheers, Dan

Dan

I've already decided the next level will be 1 billion points

I said something to aim for not something to completely break his will to live

Jon

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey AJ,

When I got home on a cold wintery Friday night here in Canada

it was a pleasant surprise to find  cup-cakes and hot chocolate

Thanks man!

Hey Dan.....I think the only person we have watch for getting

to the new 1 Billion point mark is Jon. He's the BEST!

Cheers!

Huff

Hey Dan.....I think the only person we have watch for getting to the new 1 Billion point mark is Jon. He's the BEST!

They don't call you "Smooth" Rob for nothing do they 

Thanks for the comment but i think we both know i will always be in your shadow

Jon