cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Machu Picchu - Cisco 802.11ac "2 Worlds Collide"

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I just returned from Peru. I was on a work / wireless vacation project .. During my visit, I toured Maras, Moray, Machu Picchu and other great locations. I took my 802.11ac beta module along with for a few pixs ..

mp2.JPG

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."       

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Nice one, George.

PS:  You post the picture of either you, the 802.11ac module and the fried hamster, I'm going to click the "Report Abuse". 

It was cuy .. LOL

‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

Must have been some great views there judging by the picture.

And Cisco Designated VIP shirt on

Wonder if there is going to be a 2013 one

- Jouni

It was a great trip!

Hi Jouni,

Yes, there is a 2013 VIP shirt.  They are being shipped to Cisco Live US.  For those not attending the US event we'll be mailing them out

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

George,

Great pic!  Even sporting last years VIP shirt. 

I think this is much more palatable than the guinea pig pic

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey George,

Really awesome pic for sure! Lots of great memories I bet

Cheers!

Rob

"I don't know how, I don't know when