Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Cisco ID's and Discount

Hello,
Unfortunately, it's been over 2 weeks and my problem is still not fixed. Cisco support doesn't care about these issues. 2 different Cisco IDs appear in my same user mail and I wrote to support to fix it. First they asked me for my passport information, then they told me by e-mail that they have more important issues and that they will solve my problem when they find time. Unfortunately, I did not expect this from cisco. I have a discount coupon in my Netacadamy profile and I cannot use it because I have 2 different IDs. Shame on you.
The people here only give a link to solve the problem. They don't even try to fix the problem.

3 Replies 3

LaneHasselman
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same issue. I have had a ticket in with Cisco since August 30th. No response. I took my exam, and passed October 21st. I have no way to prove to my employer that I passed the exam to get a raise due to this issue. Super aggravating.

MsIggy
Level 1
Level 1

Were you able to get your issue resolved? It's been over three weeks for mine (passed on October 5) and I haven't had an update nor have I received a reply from my last request to get any information on when I can access my cer--at this point, I'd be okay with at least getting a PDF until they are able to resolve it.  From what I've seen this has been an on-going issue with Cisco for a couple of years and they still haven't provided a solution to prevent from happening and the response time is unacceptable. I'm about to hit a month soon and my accounts still haven't merged. 

I still haven't yet; radio of silence.