cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C3560CX-12PC-S - port identification

bryan-massenzo
Level 1
Level 1

What are the port numbers for C3560CX-12PC-S 12 PoE+, 2 SFP, 2 Copper ports? Some of the literature has the port numbers as 1-12 PoE+, 1,2 SFP, 13,14 Copper ports. And some literature has the port numbers as 1-12 PoE+, 13,14 Copper ports, 15,16 SFP.

5 Replies 5

show interface and you can check 
it can different from model to model, I dont see any issue with change the number 

MHM

Would you be more specific? I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say.

Hello @bryan-massenzo ,

You can issue the show interface status command to see the port numbering, status, vlan membership, duplex, speed and port type.

HTH

Regards, LG
*** Please Rate All Helpful Responses ***

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the suggestion, but I should clarify that I’m currently working on a design that utilizes this switch, and I don’t have the physical switch with me. My inquiry was mainly based on the literature provided by CISCO regarding the port numbering. I hope this clarifies my situation.

Thanks!

I understand now. For the C3560CX-12PC-S the port numbers are 1-12 PoE+, 13,14 Copper ports, 15,16 SFP. You can see this in the attached picture of the switch.

Regards, LG
*** Please Rate All Helpful Responses ***