cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA Center 2.3.3.7 Install Issues

Chris Terry
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to install Cisco DNA Center version 2.3.3.7 via USB on a Second Gen 44 Core Appliance DN2-HW-APL-U. I've configured the Enterprise port and Intracluster/Cluster link with the Maglev Config Wizard. I'm not using the Management port or Internet Port. When it goes to validate the network configs it fails. 

I'm not seeing the ARP entry on the L3 switch acting as the default gateway for the network used on the Enterprise Port. I can see the MAC on the switch, but nothing in the ARP for the Enterprise Port MAC. That same network is used for many other devices that connect to the same switch the Enterprise Port is connected to. I did notice the RX packets on the switchport were next to nothing

The Enterprise Port is not in LACP/bonded. Switch side is an access port per the documentation.

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

i would verify the connection again see anything wrong - i do not see ay issue installing on XL same models

refer installation guide :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-3-3/install_guide/2ndgen/b_cisco_dna_center_install_guide_2_3_3_2ndGen/m_plan_deployment_2_3_3_2ndgen.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Chris Terry
Level 1
Level 1

It ended up being a faulty appliance. I opened an RMA with Cisco and the new appliance worked with no issues

glad all good we mark as resolved now.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help