Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco (DNA) Spaces

I'm starting to play with Cisco Spaces, I won't hide the fact that I don't completely understand it yet. I've connected my WLC to Cisco Connector, and cisco Connector is connected to Cisco Spaces.I'm curious about a few things.

1. I saw on one obsolete video on the Cisco Spaces Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUAeUQ_BeeA&list=PLzTvO4pMxfBR_FN5wPYo5KMP7VrZ6e-7w&index=9) that this information was added on the WLC. Are they needed? If so, what for and how to find the Service URL and Authorization Token? I was able to add WLC with APs without completing this field.
krzysztofmaciejewskiit_0-1725221251531.png

2. How do you add maps? Maybe this question is trivial, but I have no idea where to get maps from.
Do devices need to be added manually to these maps? Is there any possibility that the information is taken from somewhere? On the main view I can see information about how many locations I have (I added it myself), how many APs (information taken from the added WLC), updates of locations (where does this data come from?), how much area my locations cover (where does this data come from?), how many customers I have.
krzysztofmaciejewskiit_1-1725221610331.png

3. In Detect and Locate I see that APs are not located on the map and do not transmit data? How does this relate to, for example, the photo in point 2. where you can see location updates being sent? 
krzysztofmaciejewskiit_2-1725221807059.png

Thanks in advance for your understanding and help.

0 Replies 0

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card