Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNAC Ports

Hello,

I want to know if we can configure cisco DNAC cluster port and entreprise port in the same subnet.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards

MERFOUK Mouad

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I want to know if we can configure cisco DNAC cluster port and entreprise port in the same subnet.

-AFAIK as of 2.1.2.6, No this is not possible.  The installer will throw an error.  Something else to note is that once you configure the cluster interface you cannot change it.  Any change to that interface requires a complete rebuild/reimage.  If you attempt to change it you will see the following from maglev-wizard:

dnac_maglev_cluster_ip_error.PNG

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

-AFAIK as of 2.1.2.6, No this is not possible.  The installer will throw an error.  Something else to note is that once you configure the cluster interface you cannot change it.  Any change to that interface requires a complete rebuild/reimage.  If you attempt to change it you will see the following from maglev-wizard:

dnac_maglev_cluster_ip_error.PNG

Thank you for your feedback, I have another question if we don't connect the cluster port, it will have any impact in the DNAC functionalities (in case of standalone deployment).

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card