Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear very good morning, I come to you for a consultation and if any of you already have this problem: We currently have cisco prime LMS and we want to acquire a team from DNA Center.The cisco DNA Center does everything we want and use with LMS, but t...

lisandro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Afternoon everyone, I have a DNA Center appliance on loan to test if it can replace our heavily automated APIC-EM Plug and play system.  One of the devices that was reported to be support is the C1117-4P and C1117-4PWE models we use a lot of, from th...

DeanMoore by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi community, Is there any way to send a notification (email, snmp trap or whatever) from C9800 or DNA-C when a new AP joins the WLAN infrastructure (or an AP joins with certain hostname pattern, like APxxxx.xxxx.xxxx)?I cnanot see any existing Subsc...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiDoes anyone have any information on the possibility to schedule OBIEE reports using the Tidal Scheduler? Specifically, we want to pull reports from the Oracle Taleo cloud network but have not yet found a viable solution.Thank you

zaidmd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We recently rebuilt our SD Access lab and I re-imaged the DNA-C with the 2.1.2.6 .iso image.  In the configuration for the Network Settings in Design an incorrect DHCP server was added.  The fabric was provisioned and the IP SLAs were automatically a...

Hi All, Hope you are well.Adventuring in the realm of APIs, so bear with me.  For our customer we have an existing DNAC fabric named: "XYZ Fabric"Now we are trying to use the API->SDA->Add Site In SDA Fabric to add 80+ sites  (POST /dna/intent/api/v1...

Taniadv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes