Views
Helpful
Replies

Difficulties exporting from license manager in DNA

Ken Nelson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I apologize if this seems a bit simple, but it's been bothering me since I currently can't find it.

I am trying to export the license information from the License Manager in DNA (2.3.3.6). I have followed the instructions & have come to a dead end. When they say to click the Export button, there is none to be seen. I have tried clicking on different areas, having differing items selected, but no export button.

I have clicked the gear, no export. Recent tasks, no export. Expanded the page to see if I need to scroll over, no export.

I had a coworker doublecheck, perhaps I was just missing it. He couldn't find it either.

So are we just blind or is there not an Export button as per instructions?

Thanks,

Ken

4 Replies 4

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I can't tell if there ever was an Export button on that page.  I will work with engineering to either add one, or fix the docs.  In the meantime, I do see an export button on the Devices tab.  Does that give you the info you need?

Ken Nelson
Level 1
Level 1

Unfortunately, no. That export has more to do with the devices themselves.

The need is to do the license export from the Tools>License Manager>Licenses area.

Also a way to import the license information perhaps?

This began after we updated to the recent version of DNA and the smart license information was wiped.

Ken, please open a TAC case.