cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC NFS Backup NIC

tsgruu2000
Level 1
Level 1

We set up a single DNAC using only the enterprise port and cimc.
When it comes to NFS Backup, traffic has to traverse a firewall if it leaves the enterprise port.
Which port does NFS take by default and is there a way to use another port than enterprise for backup?

Thanks a lot!

tsgruu2000_0-1678460819315.png

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/1-3/install_guide/M5/b_cisco_dna_center_install_guide_1_3_M5/b_cisco_dna_center_install_guide_1_3_M5_chapter_01.html  . check  Table 3  , you can't change these ports (for NFS based backups) , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Dear M.

I'm afraid my question is malformed. Table 3 shows protocol ports and not physical ports. What I want to do is send NFS traffic through another port than the enterprise port to bypass the firewall. In theory this should be possible using a static route, isn't it?

- I don't think this will be possible  , because routing only changes traffic paths , not port assignments ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '