cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC not showing real time data for certain switches.

Hi,

I am having issue with getting latest time data like whether the switches go down, or up at the moment until I resync that switch. I have enabled Netconf ( 830 ), and application telemetry on switches ( Catalyst 9200 IOS-XE ).

Whenever I resync the switches manually they show Health score number but after sometime there is "No Health".

Also, in Assurance, I see whenever  show health score, resynced ; switches are counted in the "access" tag, otherwise there 0.

I checked in some docs regarding telemetry and I am focusing on one doubtful output from "show telemetry ietf subscription all details" that there is "stream : native", which is "stream : yang-push" in the docs. YANG is used relatively with NETCONF which I have enabled but shouldn't it show like stream:yang-push or there is another thing I could be missing ?

Please help !

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what version of DNAC ? May be time for upgrade - 2.3.5 onwards to resolve this issue.

also worth check on the switch :

#show telemetry internal connection 

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

The DNAC version is : Version 2.3.3.7-72328

It shows active for the state with DNAC IP:

krishnachaudhary0924_0-1716189545469.png

Also, I could see in the diagnostics there's this log that I have concerns about:-

krishnachaudhary0924_1-1716189625530.png

wherein we could see it shows stream is "native", which is generally "netconf-yang" in the docs I read. Could you please  let me know if this should be of any concern ?

Thanks and regards !