Helpful
Replies

DNAC Reports ports down

rmiller17206
Level 1
Level 1

Good day,

Two things;

1. Why can't I run the port utilization report for less than 50%?

2. I'd like a report of ports that are down/administratively shut down for security reports, to show that ports that are unused are disabled. I would think DNAC would be able to pull this type of report pretty easily, just a modification of the utilization report. 

2 Replies 2

Johnson Li
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, Miller

As you mentioned, in DNAC, we do support a report which exactly matches your needs.

(Below answer is based on DNAC release 2.3.5)

Menu->Reports->Report Templates:

From the left reports list, select [Inventory], you can see there is a report template called: [Port Reclaim View]

Here is the sample information you can get from this report template:

If you find my reply solved your question or issue, kindly click the 'Accept as Solution' button and vote it as helpful.

You can also learn more about Cisco DNA Center through our live Ask the Experts (ATXs) session. Check out Cisco DNA Center ATXs Resources [https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-knowledge-base/cisco-dna-center-ask-the-experts-resources/ta-p/4394489] to view the latest schedule for upcoming sessions, as well as the useful references, e.g. online guides, FAQs.

Thanks,

Johnson.L

Over a year later I'm able to respond. After a few issues we overcame with the help of TAC we are now on version 2.3.5.6. We now have access to the report and after running it, under the Admin Status column it shows either UP or DOWN. I was hoping this would also reflect ports that are Administratively down or ADMIN DOWN. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card