cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unpositioned clients on DNAC

ammahend
VIP
VIP

Unable to see clients on DNAC on floor map (see enclosed), has anyone encountered this ?

-hope this helps-
10 Replies 10

DominikPecak
Level 6
Level 6

Did you find the solution?

drouleau
Level 1
Level 1

My DNA center is sync with CMX. CMX sees the client and is able to place them on the floor. DNA reports that mostly all clients are "unpositionned"

blaberdia
Level 1
Level 1

I see this exact same thing when syncing with DNA Spaces. If I log into Spaces directly, the clients are placed normally but DNAC shows all clients as un-positioned.

I have the same behavior, some clients on DNA Center, all of them in DNA Spaces.

Hello,

I opened a case on that same problem i am using DNA Spaces, and on DNA Center the client counts matches with DNA Spaces but DNA Center plots only a few clients. The case is still opened.

Regards

Sylvain_Che
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
Is it required to get CMX/DNA Spaces for the clients to be positioned on the maps?

Thanks,

Sylvain.

As far as I know, yes. I've been using CMX for a few years now. CMX is becoming obsolete, I am still stuck with it at this time but my understanding is that DNA Space will do the same and probably more but until I experience it myself, I can't tell you more. My advice, don't invest in CMX, look at DNA space.
Thank you
Donald

Don't forget, that if you want to use hyperlocation you will need CMX on-prem for calculations.

SilentKeystroke
Level 1
Level 1

Did anyone ever find a resolution for this?