cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco File Analysis is currently unavailable [UPLOAD_FAILED]

teevanke
Level 1
Level 1

Since upgrading to v3.6.5 I cannot upload any file for analysis - i've reinstalled, tried numerous different file types etc and there is nothing wrong with login or connectivity. Any one else getting similar ? Or anyone know how to fix ? Thanks

9 Replies 9

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Can you confirm the exact time you last tried a File Analysis please? On Friday we made some adjustments to the threshold on our back end to try and mitigate this issue. 

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, I've tried numerous times every day (including today), for the past week without success.

Thank you for confirming, we are monitoring the issue and will provide an update as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

Hello,

Can you please test the File Analysis now and let us know the results?

Thank you

Hi, I have just tried three different switch/router show tech support file uploads without success - i am getting the same error message.

Thanks.

I am also getting major issues with this ?!
I get errors like : Cisco File Analysis: TypeError: results.push is not a function

Apr 6th 2020 3:14:29 pm (3 minutes ago)

Just uploading a ASA Showtech ...

Still the Cisco CLI analyzer file analysis is not working -> Fails with error message  "Cisco File Analysis is currently unavailable [UPLOAD_FAILED] "

Version -> v3.6.5

Kindly update when this will be resolved. Thanks.

camilog
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem when trying to open a crashdump file. The console shows the error "Cisco File Analysis is currently unavailable [471]"

I have tried repeatedly using windows and macos and the result is the same.

I have no problem when analyzing a "show tech-support" file.

Thanks

john boxold
Level 1
Level 1

It started working after I unchecked Automatically detect settings in Control Panel->Internet Options->Connections->LAN Settings. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: