Cisco Developed UCS Integrations Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

Hi,    I was going through Python SDK for UCSM, i didn't see any API for SSH connection to the FI or blades.Basically  what i want to achieve is to execute shell commands on the Blade OS which is CentOS using Python API's.Can i do this using this Pyt...

vipulcell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Getting an error when trying to install 0.8 version.  Already have 0.5 and dont know how to uninstall the older python packages.  getting following error:Traceback (most recent call last):  File "setup.py", line 12, in <module>    from UcsSdk import ...

jschmitz by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using PowerTool 1.0.1. With UCSM 2.2 there are new boot options, Internal USB, External USB, Internal SD or local LUN. In my script I use Add-UcsLsbootStorage, Add-UcsLsbootLan and Add-UcsLsbootLocalStorage to specify boot order in the policy.# ...

Hello,I have a couple of questions on the various UCS Management Packs and specifically the management pack for MS-SCOM.    How does Cisco license this connector (open source, other)?Is there any formal support available for the  connector or is it o...

When Windows enumerates its network connections upon its first boot, it sequentially names the NICs as they are found. Windows uses a generic name in the format of Local Area Connection x, where x is simply a sequential number. It is not uncommon, pa...

tcerling by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New install of HPOM in test environment is getting this error when trying to start the monitoring from the SPI UCSM Agent Controller. The test domain was added successfully but once the monitoring is started the following error comes up: The user doe...

Is there a way around the issue of installing the SCOM MP 2.6.1 version on Windows Server 2012 R2 running System Center Ops Mgr version 2012 SP1 and the .msi installer stating that the OS is NOT one of the following:     - Server 2008 R2     - Server...

I installed the SCVMM 1.0.2 add in.  When I open SCVMM and select VMs and Services to open the add-in, at the bottom of the add-in window it looks like there is a status update every few seconds.  But, when I open the add-in after selecting Fabric, I...

tcerling by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to use power shell to perform UCS backup(full, All config etc), Is there anyway to Hide admin passowrd from Power shell script? Once script is ready, I would like to schedule task or have opertor(withoutu admin password) to run script...

hetalsoni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SCVMM UI Extension

During the installation of the VMM UI extension today, I ran into a couple of things.First, the .dll files are signed by Cisco, but Cisco is not a default trusted authority.  Therefore, during the installation, a warning pops up.  This is not uncommo...

tcerling by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! using python SDK

Hi,I am new to UCS platform. I have been trying out the different programming interfaces to Cisco UCS XML API.I am trying to get the Cisco Python SDK to work and running into the roadblocks.i installed by running python3 setup.py install.I followed t...

achan2012 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm using the latest version of the emulator.  I have successfully imported my production configuration and I would like to test our planned firmware upgrade to 2.1 (1f) and I am running into a problem.  For whatever reason, the emulator wi...