Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
sumbr
Level 4
Level 4

This script is used to get collection of objects.  Each object  has UCS, ServiceProfile Dn, ProcessNode( Blade or RackUnit) Dn, Service Profile CIMC Static IP, Service Profile Dynamic IP, Processing Node IP etc.

Comments
umut.karakas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm new for powershell for Cisco Tools and trying to the get some info as mentioned lyour ps1 script but getting some errors.

İ've installed Cisco_UCS_PowerTool_Suite_2.5.1.6 version.

How can i handle it.

Unable to find type [Cisco.Ucs.UcsHandle].
At E:\Cloud\PS\Get_Cisco_Info.ps1:6 char:5
+ [Cisco.Ucs.UcsHandle[]] $Ucs
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (Cisco.Ucs.UcsHandle:TypeName) [], RuntimeException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : TypeNotFound

mclifton
Level 1
Level 1

I wish this worked.  We have a case now to report CIMC IP and Firmware Version for every blade or managed C-series.

I think "Cisco.Ucs.UcsHandle"  Is supposed to be "Cisco.Ucsm.UcsHandle".  When I change this I get a little farther but not sure what is broken next yet.  When I put in the "Ucs[0]; "This is where I put the UCS name"" I get the following error.

Get-UcsCimcIpReport.ps1 : Cannot process argument transformation on parameter 'Ucs'. Cannot convert
value "System.Collections.ArrayList" to type "Cisco.Ucsm.UcsHandle[]". Error: "Cannot convert the
"This was the UCSM name" value of type "System.String" to type "Cisco.Ucsm.UcsHandle"."
At line:1 char:1
+ .\Get-UcsCimcIpReport.ps1
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidData: (:) [Get-UcsCimcIpReport.ps1], ParameterBindingArgumentTransformationExcept
ion
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentTransformationError,Get-UcsCimcIpReport.ps1

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links