Replies

DNAC API Get Device Detail Error 500

wisnu_murdianto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Try to create API call to dnac :

image.png

other API works fine , except Get Device Detail API, the API get device detail previously work a day before, but today failed.

the error message is below :

'executionId': '57315dfe-e7fe-428f-89eb-47d8f92fc917', 'statusCode': 500, 'errorResponse': {'bapiErrorResponse': {'bapiKey': '89b2-fb14-4f5b-b09b', 'bapiName': 'Get Device Detail', 'bapiErrorCode': '', 'bapiErrorMessage': ''}, 'componentErrorResponse': [{'compId': 'uuid5b434a98', 'compName': 'Combine Output-Detail(Prod)', 'compErrorCode': '500', 'compErrorMessage': '57315dfe-e7fe-428f-89eb-47d8f92fc917 | 0856dd67-cd94-4887-8cfd-2d8e1deabf5c | 89b2-fb14-4f5b-b09b : ScriptProcessor Execution Failed with error: TypeError: Cannot read property "0" from undefined in <eval>  at line number : 12 ', 'componentType': 'JAVASCRIPT_TRANSFORM'}]}}

Already try to enable/disable the Rest API DNAC on configurations. the get device detail still not working

image.png

Any Suggestion ?

2 Replies 2

Aninda Chatterjee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think this was an older issue seen with this API - what DNAC release are you on? As a workaround, can you try navigating to the assurance page, and into the device 360 page for a device? This helped get past this problem for me. I'll look internally for any open bugs for this.

Hi Aninda,

Im currently working my API on DNAC  Version 1.3.3.9, im scripting my API using cisco dnacentersdk get_device_detail() to get some information about device CPU, memory, S/N and mac-address etc. the goals of the API is the information can be view using slack/webex-team. for other API (get_device_list, get site list and command runner) works fine.