Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a question regarding DNA center. I have sites with C9K switches with the DNA subscription and I wanted to see how can I get them started with the solution, my question is, can DNA be implemented without DNA Center? Thanks

Dear community, I've got a question about DNAC scale limitation. What happens when you reach DNAC scale limitations?Is the limit increased when you have a cluster instead of a single DNAC?DNAC forbids you to configure the extra items? DNAC allows you...

DNAC has been deployed for a customer already and they also are still using Prime Infrastructure.  They've created many templates in Prime that I would like ti migrate to DNAC but I haven't seen a clear path.  Prime exports them as XML and DNA wants ...

Todd S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to monitor the Cisco DNAC node health status using the monitoring capabilities (System > System 360 > Monitoring) comes with Controller.  Like to trigger an alert (Grafana alert) if the node is unhealthy and not part of the cluster. Th...

I understand the chicken-&-egg scenario when first deploying DNA centre and starting a LAN automation - i.e. seed device needs to be manually configured and discovered and provisioned by DNA-C.  The IPv4 prefix the seed device uses for the LAN automa...

Hi,My customer needs a daily client detail report in JSON format. So I went to DNAC, configured the report, scheduled it, and configured a webhook notification for the report. Every time the report runs, my webhook receiver gets notified with status ...

TomVr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have just discovered 20 devices in my DNAC and assigned them to a site and everything seems fine.Then I assigned them all to another site and moved them back.And now I get open issues on assurance and the devices is unreachable in the provision t...