cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't download Cisco Modeling Labs?

mttrec769
Level 1
Level 1

I just recently bought Cisco Modeling Labs, but every time I try to download I get the same error:
"Thank you for registering with Cisco.com. In order to consume software or services we require your full address. Please follow this link to return to profile manager to complete your profile."
I click on the link and try to update my profile, but there's nothing, the page doesn't work. Any tips? I've already been to Profile Management several times and I've tried updating my account, but I keep getting the same error. I've looked all over this forum, but I can't seem to find a straightforward solution to this problem. Is there anyone with experience with this issue that can help resolve this problem? 

8 Replies 8

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you purchased CML ?  i did not see the issue - just downloaded yesterday with renew my License and updating my profile.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Yes. I've purchased CML on the Cisco Learning Network Store, and I try to go download, but I keep getting the same bug. Screenshot 2024-01-20 025723.png

Which then takes me to a 401 unauthorized page if I click on the link.Screenshot 2024-01-20 025922.png

I've tried updating my profile several times to no avail. My CCOID is 00ua1ulcz8yhQUlfE5d7 and the invoice number is DR64623089 for CML-Personal. I'm open to trying any other solutions!

These links are somewhat helpful to better understanding my problem, but the solutions these forums reach don't make any sense to me. They are just somehow able to download CML, without really demonstrating how the bug was fixed or how the problem was resolved. The only thing that is clear, is somehow the bug is tied to updating your address or account, which I've done, several times. I just need to know at this point what I'm doing wrong, otherwise I need to start the process of getting a refund.

I have just followed the steps - it works for me :

https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/myaccount

balajibandi_0-1705745207597.png

Clicked download and able to download CML 2.6.1

balajibandi_1-1705745265733.png

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi @mttrec769 

Several of the messages in the Learning Network threads mention clearing your browser cache and restarting your browser. If you have tried that already, there is this message from Karlo Bobiles in one of the threads:

Please log out, clear your web browser cache, restart and try once more.

If you continue to experience issues, please send an email to me at kabobile@cisco.com with the following information:

• CCO ID used to purchase CML-P
  • Order Number
Disclaimer: I am long in CSCO

Please open a case with CLN store, link below, they will help you. 

https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/Contact-Us.html

liviu.gheorghe
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @mttrec769 ,

You have to login to https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/myaccount using the SAME email address you used to make the purchase.

If you received a gift card for the CML subscription, you should have received an email with instructions on downloading and installing your CML subscription. If you didn't receive a mail for your gift card, you can ask the person who purchased the gift card about the email address used for purchase.

Hope this helps.

Regards, LG
*** Please Rate All Helpful Responses ***