cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CML-PE Getting License Out-of-Compliance

steve.burgess
Level 1
Level 1

Request assistance with resetting my license,  I was was having issues with my CML-PE VM, so I blew it away and created a new CLM-PE virtual instance.  Now I'm getting the following error when I try to license the new instance....

Smart Software Licensing Status
Registration Status: Registered
License Authorization Status: Out of Compliance
Smart Account:
Learning@Cisco

Thanks,

Steve

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you have not already found this, you need to sent email to Karlo Bobiles kabobile@cisco.com He is going to request internal team to reset your activation.

I did this couple of days ago when I managed to get my system messed up.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Martin L
VIP
VIP

do u have access to previous CML install to de-register?  If not, you should contact  Cisco somehow.  see CML group and seek help

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/topic/0TO3i00000094ZjGAI/cisco-modeling-labs-personal-community

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

The original CML-PE virtual server was unresponsive so I deleted it and installed a new CML-PE virtual server now I’m getting license Out of Compliance error.  How do I get this license reset?  

If you have not already found this, you need to sent email to Karlo Bobiles kabobile@cisco.com He is going to request internal team to reset your activation.

I did this couple of days ago when I managed to get my system messed up.

I have the same problem Steve had. I reached out to Karlo Bobiles kabobile@cisco.com Sept 3rd and haven't had a response to my problem. Is there anyone else who could help me with CML-PE licensing out of compliance?

esthompson
Level 1
Level 1

I did the de-Register and got a new token, nothing changed. Who can help fix this issue? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: