Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Proximity - "Finding Video System"

chamehta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I need some help with Proximity.  I have installed this feature, however when I enable it I get "Finding Video Systems'.

My system is up to date.  Can someone please guide me why my proximity is not able to pick up any video.

Please note my colleagues are able to use the tool  in all the rooms, however I am having some issues.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is your device connected to the same network as the video system?  This is a requirement for the pairing to work correctly - your device (laptop/phone/ipad/etc) needs to be able to talk directly to the video endpoint.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you for your response Wayne.  I am on the same network as the video system.  Bluetooth is also enabled too, so not sure what else could be causing the issue.

As you're a Cisco employee, are you trying to connect to the internal Cisco systems?  If so, this is the wrong group - as mentioned on the main page for this forum: "NOTE: If you are a Cisco employee, please participate in the the internal forum."

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What platform are you using Proximity with: Windows, Mac, IOS, or Android?