Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I need some help with Proximity.  I have installed this feature, however when I enable it I get "Finding Video Systems'. My system is up to date.  Can someone please guide me why my proximity is not able to pick up any video. Please note my c...

chamehta by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 devices sonmin xp6 with the latest android updates , when I install cisco jabber on them when I am on a call the black screen never ends even when I end the call , to get out of the black screen I have to restart the phone the sensors is wo...

Attempting to use Proximity with an SX20 for the first time Windows Surface Pro3 OS Win 10 Enterprise and SX20 TC7.1.4 and the Proximity app on my laptop keeps flashing between "Finding Video System" and "Connecting to RECC-RM223-SX20" the SX20 but n...

dbrinker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to push Proximity on all my laptop (2 000 devices) with SCCM How push Proximity in Silent mode ? In fact, at the end of the installation, the EULA (Decline / Accept) box appeared. Then, if I grow to 100 devices, each person must "Accept" at t...

Hello, I have some doubts regarding Proximity: FROM DESKTOP - Can I share any content in my screen to the video endpoint? Or just PPT? - Can I view content being shared on the video endpoints from another device? FROM MOBILE - when I'm viewing a no...

Anyone has any roadmap info on Proximity? I have a use case that is currently not supported and was wondering if it will be on the roadmap or if we can provide some feedback to the PM. RegardsHaroun Dass

Haroun Dass by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes