Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature request: Show "Meetings" and hide icon from dock on MacOS

I have 2 feature requests for the Cisco Proximity app.

1. V3 came with a lot of improvements, and I use it every day both for sharing content and to join meetings. Today I noticed that the Proximity app doesn't have the "Meetings" icon that you see on the touch10 when you use the booking-feature. Would it be possible to add this icon?

Unknown.png

2. In MacOS I see that the Proximity app has a menu in the Menu Bar where I can share screen and access preferences. If I close the Proximity window now, I'm still seeing the app in my Dock. I would like an option to hide the app from the dock when the window is closed, and still run the app in the background with the icon still persistent in the menu bar.

1 Reply 1

mneergaa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Thanks for your suggestions, and apologies for the belated reply.

For 1. we might do that eventually, but it's not a prioritized feature for now.
For 2. that would have to be a configurable option, one that most users wouldn't want. Good news (for you) is that I like that idea to the extent that I've tried to implement it. Bad news is that it proved harder than expected, and wont be prioritized. Sorry.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: