cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Macbook Pro shares screen on Proximity without displaying actual windows

katford18
Level 1
Level 1

This is weird, maybe Proximity was upgraded.  I can share my screen with no issues, yet only the tools menu bar and the mouse displays.  It doesn't share any window/application content.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the same issue remains.  I've looked at sharing settings and it appears to have all the right selections.  Please provide some assistance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JonLynch22888
Level 1
Level 1

check security and privacy settings and make sure webex / proximity has permissions to control your computer. the "screen recording" section may be the main focus. ran into the same exact issue today. trying to share screen via webex meetings and teams resulted in an empty looking screen share. user just updated to catalina from mojave.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

JonLynch22888
Level 1
Level 1

check security and privacy settings and make sure webex / proximity has permissions to control your computer. the "screen recording" section may be the main focus. ran into the same exact issue today. trying to share screen via webex meetings and teams resulted in an empty looking screen share. user just updated to catalina from mojave.

Curious to know what version of Proximity you are or your users are running?

V3.0.6

This resolved my issue