cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Algo 8128 devices to Cisco CUCM 12.5

wpgnetworks
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone tried adding multiple Algo 8182 SIP Strobe devices to their Cisco CUCM 12.5 PBX? I'd like the devices to activate on both "ring" and "in-use" events, but according to Algo that requires the "Subscribe/Notify" dialog event RFC 4235 on the PBX for it to work. When I select this option on the 8182 devices, nothing happens. Does Cisco CUCM 12.5 support RFC 4235?  I did get the 8128 working using another option, "Subscribe/Notify" presence event (RFC 3856/3863 PIDF), but it only works for "in-use" and not for "ring".  Let me know if anyone has been down this read before.

3 Replies 3

quadrider1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm curious if you were able to get the Algo to work on the "ring" and "In-use" events.  I'm trying to install the Algo 8138.  I can only get it to ring and light the strobe.  But no luck in the "ring" and "in-use" mode.  Our CUCM is on 14.1.

mreed
Level 1
Level 1

Also looking to see if either of you ever got these to work.  I am looking at adding one for this feature.  I asked Algo about support for this and they just told me to ask Cisco.

Hello,
I was not able to get this to work in "in-use" mode.
Jeremy