cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Apple Music during meeting?

gibson40
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure if this is the correct place to post. When I was in a Webex meeting today connected with AirPods, Apple Music started randomly playing through the AirPods. I was unmuted when this happened. Does anyone happen to know if the other people on the call able to hear this? The person speaking didn’t seem to pause or be bothered by it. Just panicking a bit as it was an important meeting (there was no one on the call from my company I could ask if they heard).

1 Reply 1

alexpaynesays
Level 1
Level 1

It is possible that the other participants on the Webex call were able to hear the audio from the Apple Music playing through your AirPods, as you were unmuted at the time.

Perhaps there have been issues   AirPods' microphones not connecting properly during Webex meetings, which could potentially lead to unintended audio being transmitted. However, I can't provide a definitive answer on whether the other participants would have heard the Apple Music in your specific case.

The person speaking during the meeting did not seem to be bothered by it, which may suggest that the issue was not noticeable or disruptive to the other participants.Unfortunately, without more information or a direct response addressing this particular scenario, I cannot provide a conclusive answer.

The best course of action would be to reach out to the other participants in the Webex meeting, if possible, to inquire whether they noticed or heard the Apple Music playing during the call.In the future, it would be advisable to ensure that your audio settings are properly configured and that you are not inadvertently sharing any unintended audio during important meetings.

Regularly testing your audio setup before joining a Webex meeting can help prevent such unexpected situations.