Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a number of standalone, non ACI Nexus 93180YC-EX switches to upgrade. Now I'm planning to move from 9.2.2 to 10.2.6, as I am not concerned about an ISSU upgrade path, and happy with a disruptive upgrades, as long as I ensure I have reviewe...

Caros colegas,Sou estudande de redes e recenemente adiquiri um roteador da cisco o ISR C1111-4P, para ganhar experiência na configuração dos equipamentos  e USO da CLI, o que aconteçe é que o equipamento por ter sido comprado de terceiros, veio com a...

Resolved! Is my license ok

I hope I am asking this in the right placeThe Cisco License has me baffaled, I have search for a couple days and cant figure this out My Used Cisco 3650 PS had to be upgraded and I went to 16.10 which is now working fine but I just want to make sure ...

spd2612 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE permission

I have Cisco ISE that is VM and version 2.7, free license, and then I know how to set RADIUS on ISE successful.However, I'm learning how to set RADIUS account permission in ISE, example...Allen has full permision like cisco router local account.Bob c...

Cisco publication "IP Routing: ISIS Configuration Guide, Cisco IOS Release 15M&T" (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/iproute_isis/configuration/15-mt/irs-15-mt-book/irs-ovrw-cf.html) clearly states in the title that IS-IS routing prot...