Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am confused about what this command does.Does it1) Allow that vlan id to pass throughOR2) it encapsulates the original vlan in another vlan?If it is scenario 1 as explained by my colleague,how is this command different from switchport mode trunk al...

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to know if I purchase a DNA Premium for Routing license how many devices can it support?  I have been reading the data sheet trying to figure it out and all it states is that you have DNA for Switching, Routing and Wireless and it talks abou...

jsarkis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I'm new in Cisco and i have a few questions to ask:-Can we reset the baseline in Stealthwatch?-How many time does it take to have the firtst baseline?-Do all alerts occur on the first baseline or this one renews automatically?Best regard...

Hugar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to make calls using my JTAPI example to other ' Cisco IP Communicator' devices.I am getting the following error: Exception in thread "main" com.cisco.jtapi.InvalidArgumentExceptionImpl: Address 1000 is not in provider's domain.Where...

Sameer111 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes