Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HEllo All,I am using cisco reference client (perl based client) . The connection is good. No errors.But I am facing below issues:I am using following command to pull the IDS events with signature ID, generator ID but I am not getting any events with ...

harsh_tw by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Remote Desktop work significantly slower on my new computeri5-12600 with Windows 11 Pro and Cisco AnyConnect 4.10.05085,than my old computer i7-4770 with Windows 10 and AnyConnect 4.10.02086.Internet connection parameters are same: download 140Mb/...

Resolved! IOS upgrade path

Hi,If one wants to check if ios is outdated or latest, how can this be checked and verified.For example, we using a Cisco 2921 router and ios version is 15.6(3)M4. How do i know if this version is latest or outdated ? Any cisco link i can verify and ...

tmols007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, A few years back we bought a few ISR 4321-SEC/K9. With the pandemic these routers remained unused until last year where we discovered that one of them was a 4321/K9 thus lacking the security bundle. We contacted the reseller last year which wa...

op.tsp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using Ansible for automation network devices.After cisco switch factory reset, I don't know that how to connect cisco console port instead of ssh.I want to know way only serial(console port) connection that ansible connects to brand new cisco dev...

Bruen11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have heard about a tool that can read CTI Logs  ( taken from RTMT- CUCM  ) by the name VLT - Voice Log Translation All the   download  links  are not  working .Is anyone know where to download this Program Tool ? any cisco links ? Thanks For Ad...

eliba0001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to MPLS, and I feel like I'm missing something that is probably obvious.   I have seen several posts and confirmations that any code of 16.6.X should have MPLS capabilities.  I have also found these document that makes me believe what I'm try...

brahende by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am trying to get device software images from cisco.com Although the cisco.com credentials are correct, I am having trouble with login cisco.com in PI server.By using same login credentials I am able to login cisco.com via browser.Cisco Softw...

Hi Guys, at the beginning we made a purchase of EPNM v2 with SKU EPNM-2.1-K9 / R-CISCO-2-EPNM-K9, on its current journey we have upgraded the version to 5.1.3.1 . now we want to renew the support but when checking ini CCWR with old serial Number, the...

ear Cisco Community.Kindly ask, if I have kind of this case please kindly advice Previously, the maintenance was under another vendor, now this other vendor is in the middle of upgrading from NXOS to ACI mode, but they didn't update the CCWR, so what...