Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA version 2.3.5.5 can't upgrade to the latest version 2.3.7.7

nqthai11th
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I'm using Cisco DNA Center version 2.3.5.5-70026. The latest version is 2.3.7.7, but my Cisco DNA Center application can't detect the new latest version to visible the upgrade button. I remember the application will detect the next version to recommend user upgrade to the next version. Do you know the issue? How can I upgrade to the latest version?

Thanks,

Thai

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what generate of DNAC ? check the matrix 

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

nqthai11th
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @balaji.bandi ,
I don't understand what you said. Where can I get the generate of DNAC? Where can I get the matrix?

Thanks,

Thai

i was referring the what generation of hardware 

read there lease notes :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-3-7/release_notes/b_cisco_dna_center_rn_2_3_7.html

Note : May be i am off-track of DNAC latest version 2.3.7.7 (where do you see the released ?)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

nqthai11th
Level 1
Level 1

Oh, sorry, I'm wrong. The latest DNAC version is 2.3.7.3. The problem which I mention here is the current my DNAC doesn't detect the next version.

Did you ever find a resolution, it seems I am having the same issues as well. I am running the appliance and not sure if that has anything to do with it. Yes I did upgrade to the latest firmware version for the C220 chassis and still not getting the latest version. It also appears that possibly the most recent version is virtual only? What happens with people that have the appliance?