Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM with yeastar trunk, routes not working

power-funzl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am testing CUCM 14. I have a couple of IP Phones 8865 connected to it and use a Yeastar TG200 Trunk. The yeastar has 2 channels. 

I would like to set it up that every number dialed on the phones starting with 9 should use channel 2 on the yeastar (triming the 9 on dialing), while others should use channel 1.

I first wanted to set up 2 trunks, one for each channel, and do all the call pattern setting in the CUCM. But that didnt seem to be possible on the Yeastar since there is no option do bind one trunk to one specific channel.

So I am passing now all numbers directly to the Yeastar trunk and am trying my luck with the call patterns there. I have now set up the first outbound route with pattern "9X." which is using channel 2 (strip 1) and a route 2 with pattern "[0-8]X." linked to channel 1

While the first route works, the second one doesnt. When I change the order of the routes in the yeastar menu, the former second route works, while the other one doesnt. It seems that the yeastar is only working with the first route.

Does anybody have an idea how I can solve the issue? If possible with setting up the routes directly in the CUCM.

0 Replies 0