Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi AllHope you might be able to point me in the right direction. I am trying to configure my profile for Jabber, i have followed countless Youtube Videos and configuration manuals. Iam not sure on what i am missing. The Jabber application seems to lo...

zizebra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to make sure about the MIB files (libraries) for the CBS250-48T-4X-EU switch.EAN 889728293259Are these libraries really for this model?https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286325931/type/283965836/release/3.2.0.84?catid=268438038I ne...

Hello Cisco, We have recently built a new Cisco CSPC for our customer and we discovered all the devices via SSH the smart collector discovers the device fine, however when we upload the report to the cloud only 15 of 22 devices are showing, the commo...

Grizzelz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Here is the plan, assume we have a cisco switch 9200 never used before, is it possible to develop a python script using netmiko to connect to the switch using a serial cable, and authenticate with the default creds, and prompts me to set ...

georefi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I know that a lot of topics about that have been posted and reposting similar things may cause some headaches, but I really need help. So, I was trying to set a DHCP server up for my network with one of my switches and I "kinda" succeded. So, the...