Views
Helpful
Replies

Duplicate Handled Calls in Agent Skill Group Interval table

jboresta
Level 1
Level 1

CUIC version 12.5

I have found that the number of handled calls  in the Agent Skill Group aggregate table, when compared to the number of Handled Calls reported in the Termination Call Detail table, for the same group of agents and for the same time period ,appears to include duplicates and call dispositions which do not seem to agree with the database schema definition of Handled Calls fou.nd in the database schema

The definition  as indicated in the db Schema is "The number of inbound ACD calls that have been answered and have completed wrap-up by agents in the skill group during the reporting interval. A handled call is: ā€¢ An incoming ACD call that was answered by an agent, and then completed. ā€¢ A non-voice task that the agent started working on then completed." see CISCO Database for version 125.5 (1) page 50.

However, when I query the ASGI table for handled calls for a one week period I come up with a total of 2,175. When I query the Termination Call Detail table for the same time period I also get 2,75. However, the de duplicated total is 2,034 from the TCD. The de duplicated totals were arrived at by creating a Call key ID by combining the RouterCallKeyDay and the RouterCall Key:

Call DispositionTCD DeDupTotTCD HC tot
Abandoned Agent Terminal1718
Announced Transfer5355
Blind Transfer113128
Conferenced5967
Disconnect/drop handled other 44
Disconnect/drop handled primary route17881903
Totals20342175

Why does the ASGI table include duplicates as part of the Handled Calls Count and why are call dispositions other than "disconnect /dropped handled primary route" included ? Also how do we know how many of the calls in this category and the "disconnect /dropped handled other" and the disconnect drop/handled category were disconnected and dropped ? Including those types of calls in the handled Calls total for the ASGI table would seem to violate the definition of handled calls. Please clarify the thinking invovled in the operational definition of Handled Calls in the ASGI table. Thank you.

0 Replies 0