Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Teams on 32-bit OS

Luke Hester
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I went to install Cisco Webex Teams on Windows 7 32-bit and failed to install with the error message:

This installation is not supported by this processor type. Contact your product vendor.

I tried to find a 32-bit download link but with no luck.

I don't have any trouble installing Webex Teams on 64-bit operating systems.

I did some further testing on a few Hyper-V Windows machines:

Windows 7 32-bit - failed to install.

Windows 7 64-bit - installed.

Windows 10 32-bit - failed to install.

Windows 10 63-bit - installed.

Does anyone have a download link for 32-bit Webex teams? Or even just some documentation to say that it is not supported on 32-bit operating systems.

2 Replies 2

marizmen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This article will result usefull:

The browser automatically detects if the users operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit and downloads the correct version of the Webex Teams app. As an administrator, if you want to access a specific version of the app, use the following options:

https://help.webex.com/en-us/nw5p67g/Cisco-Webex-Teams-Installation-and-Automatic-Upgrade

Francois B.
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for posting these links! Very helpful as we still need both installers.

Side Note:  Do you know if these links will still be correct after Cisco changes the name of Cisco Webex Teams to just Webex?

Thanks,

-Francois

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: