Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI there, I am installing new ASR1001-HX devices and I am dealing with the licenses.  The current status for feature interface_1g is what I am concerned about.   It shows as follows:   sescqrt01nt00fm_ASR#sh lice allLicense Store: Primary License Sto...

Dear Everyone, I need your help regarding the issue I'm currently facing in one of our switches. We have a security and surveillance system currently running in our organization. It composes of multiple servers and 15x Cisco switches. We have another...

Braynex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to setup some Cisco products for the first time and am having trouble due to my lack of knowledge.I was forwarded an email from the reseller that contains a link to obtain an e-delivery to a PAK file for the Cisco Firepower Managem...

Hello, I'm upgrading Prime Appliance from 3.5 to 3.7. I have Prime setup in an HA role. My question is do I have to break HA when doing the upgrade or can I fail the primary over to the secondary and complete the upgrade on the primary fail back to t...

bhunt7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client has a problem, he wants to create a Smart Account, the problem that his company already has a registered domain and to create a smart account they ask for the approval of an administrator who does not have information about it. Can you help...