Views
Helpful
Replies

where is the Activity grader?

ViktorPyagai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Could anyone tell where is the Activity Grader for Packet Tracer?

Thanks Victor

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
25 Replies 25

kubn2
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

Activity grader should open automatically when you opening correctly prepared .pka file. If its not opening there could be something wrong with file itself. If you just looking for Activity Wizard you can find it under Extensions in upper left corner or by pressing CTRL+W.

Thanks, but I was looking for Activity Grader.

Activity WIZARD is the tool for building graded packet tracer assessments.
While Activity GRADER is an extension in Packet Tracer for automatic grading of .pka files.

It's in Packet Tracer Resource folder.

Soheyla
Level 1
Level 1

I am also trying to find Activity Grader for Packet Tracer 7.3.  Someone posted that it is in Packet Tracer "Resource" folder, but I cannot find such folder!  Thanks.

Thank you!

But, as I wrote before:

Activity WIZARD is the tool for building graded packet tracer assessments.
While Activity GRADER is an extension in Packet Tracer for automatic grading of .pka files.

So I was looking for the second one =), and already found it. Thanks!

Actually I was answering your question "but I cannot find such folder!" on where to find the Resources folder.

I know you already found the activity grader - but each of those links I posted go to a deeper and deeper folders in the PT Resources, and that final link is the folder where the first file is the activity grader download.

Hi Viktor,

please share you knowledge. I'm looking for the grader as well.

Thank you, Joachim

Same as the links I provided above - the activity grader for PT 7.3.1 works just fine in PT 8.0 (the activity grader hasn't been updated since 7.3.1).

https://www.netacad.com/portal/resources/browse/d190ebca-c85d-464b-a3ee-eb0c1303d733

Jim

Hi There,

Unfortunately the activity grader is removed from the resources directory. Can anyone share the file. Thank you so much.

The link above works just fine.

Dear Jim,

Thank you for your quick response. I'm afraid the files are visible with some access levels and not available to others. Here is a screenshot that I can see. The folder exists, but it is empty for me.

Would you be so kind to share the content of the above folder? Thank you so much.

Gabor

empty.JPG

Weird - this is what I see.

Screenshot 2021-05-10 100221.png