Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing cisco 303

thijspeerdeman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

and thanks in advance for your help. I have to reinstall the Cisco 303 for my employer. I reset the phone to factory settings since they didn't remember the password. Did this plus the manual with it to reset the phone.

But now the phone does nothing at all. Does not automatically connect and does not receive calls and cannot send calls. But it is on the internet. Now I tried to enter the IP address on the Internet to change settings. But it does not load the page. Can anyone possibly help me install and get this device working?

1 Reply 1

helpcenterus
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @thijspeerdeman ! It sounds like you've taken the right steps by resetting the Cisco 303 to factory settings. Since it's not automatically connecting to the network and you're unable to access the web interface via the IP address, a few things could be causing the issue. First, ensure that the phone is properly connected to the network and has a valid IP address. If it's connected but still not working, you might want to check if there are any firewall settings blocking access. Additionally, confirm that you're using the correct IP address and try accessing the web interface from a different browser.
Good luck!